Are You a Student worried about your future? We are here to help.
If you are a student and experiencing an unplanned pregnancy it can be very overwhelming. It’s okay to be uncertain of your next steps. The staff at TruCare understands what you are going through and can help you through this difficult time in your life.
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
Many of the students we work with have questions like:
- How will I finish school?
- How will I tell my parents?
- Will I lose my scholarship?
- How will I support a child?
- Will this affect my future?
- What will my friends think?
- Can I afford a child?
- Am I mature enough to become a parent?
- Is adoption right for me?
- Would I be eligible for an abortion?
We help Students
Trucare offers information that will help you to talk about your options with one of our trusted staff in safe place and completely confidential. During this appointment, we can answer your questions and address any concerns you may have. We have resources available that will help you meet the challenges in this uncertain time. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us today.